Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello =)

Hi, I'm Cian, and I'm seventeen years old.  I have always been interested in peace, and alternative thinking.  I've always had a passion for helping things, animals or people, and that is what I want to devote my life too.  I have traveled to Honduras twice in the past, with a highschool group, to work in a couple orphanages, and given supplies to a hospital.  And just this summer I traveled alone to Costa Rica to work in a dog shelter for 4 weeks.  I hope to get inspired by this course, and learn a lot the world, and also myself!

1 comment:

  1. Cian, you have had a world of experience already; how fortunate for you. It sounds like you have a passion for animals as well. What prompted you to choose an animal shelter? This is fascinating. It's wonderful to meet you, and I hope you have a positive learning experience filled with questions and hope in this course.

    ReplyDelete